Graduates of St. Joseph’s College of Nursing will:
- Achieve a 90 percent passing rate on the NCLEX-RN licensing examination on the first attempt;
- Secure employment at a rate of 90% of cohort in a nursing position within twelve months following graduation;
- Report a 90 percent satisfaction rate with the educational program; and
- Complete the program at a rate of 70 percent of the cohort.
End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Advocate with integrity by addressing social determinants of health to promote the holistic well-being of the individual, family, and groups.
- Integrate scientific knowledge, skills, clinical judgment, and evidence-based practice to improve client outcomes across the lifespan.
- Exemplify the core values and ethical behaviors of the professional nurse.
- Apply principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion to foster acceptance, awareness, and advocacy across all communities and cultures.